Engineering Taranaki Consortium offers a single point of contact for all your engineering fabrication, design, project management, commissioning, operations support and maintenance projects.
Here’s how you’ll benefit from contacting ETC first:
- ETC’s member companies are globally recognised for delivering world-class, value-for-money, client-focused engineering solutions.
- We offer a flexible and adaptable approach to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- We are based in and supported by New Zealand’s premier region for heavy engineering.
- We can deliver full design capabilities/design and consulting services, from feasibilities studies, FEED, design verification, process design.
- Fabrication and construction capabilities include high specification heavy steel fabrication including large pressure vessels, heat exchangers, high pressure piping, structural steel and more, as well as delivering pre-fabricated and pre-commissioned module construction.
- ETC offers a full range of support and specialist services, including project management, plant installation and maintenance.
- We can successfully utilise a range of materials including carbon steel, stainless steel, duplex and exotic materials.
- ETC offers full capabilities in instrumentation and electrical services including design, installation and maintenance management.
- ETC also offer specialist services such as pollution control and coatings.
- ETC members are located within easy reach of a modern deep-water port facility at Port Taranaki, with heavy haul routes capable of up to 800 tonnes and a maximum width of 17m. Work has been successfully barged and shipped all over Australasia, Asia and the Pacific.