Taranaki apprentices are renowned for their innovation, creativity and flair!
With this in mind… the 2019 ETC Awards includes an Innovation Award as part of the 15th annual event celebrations.
The ETC planning for the 15th annual Awards event included going back over the past 14 years looking through the initial set-up and activities held. The legacy of the Awards has evolved and provided inspiration from an idea in 2007 that we thought would add another dimension to the Awards categories for 2019, so…
The challenge is:
- To create an individual innovative design to be displayed as this year’s Apprenticeship Awards evening – to be held on Thursday 14th November 2019 at The Devon Hotel;
- Provide a brief explanation of your design, your inspiration to create it and any background you may choose to share with the judges as part of the design/production phase;
- Have fun creating your design and share your talents
You will need to:
- Tick the box in this year’s nomination form, to let us know that you will be entering the Innovation Award for 2019;
- Work with the ETC Awards team to have your design delivered to The Devon Hotel on the morning of the Awards date being 14th November 2019. The ETC Awards team will work with you on these details and any specific needs your design may require;
- Allow ETC to showcase your design, take photos for promotional purposes for ETC and acknowledge the sponsor of the Innovation Award category. A prize to the value $500 is on offer for this award.